
So Sunday was Josh's 19th birthday. He threw himself a picnic and we all joined him. Even though we made him cupcakes, he still provided cake and punch for everyone. And he brought his unicycle. Honestly, what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than eating a $5 Sesame Street cake, drinking punch out of a bucket and trying your hand at unicycling. Josh is actually quite good, the rest of us - not so much. I tried valiantly but the only way I could do it was with one person on each side and one in front. Still it was fabulous. Because we had such a good time, I think we're going to celebrate a birthday every Sunday, regardless of whether or not anyone is actually having one.

I'm here to get an education. Honestly.
5 comments:
Adriane,
I love the pictures from the birthday party. Thanks for updating your blog. I also wait for a new post from you. I check almost daily...So, maybe I have a little too much free time at work...but even when I don't have time, I still check! :oD Anyways, I am glad that your life isn't too stressful and you are enjoying your new friends. I am enjoying you keeping us posted! :)
Hey dude, you keep practicing and maybe when you get back to Kansas, you can ride a unicyle to class!
Education comes in many forms, not all of it is presented in books. Keep on learning!
Education comes in many forms, not all of it in books. Keep on learning!
Obviously, I AM STILL LEARNING MYSELF!
Post a Comment