For ten dollars you get a green mug and all the Coors Light you want. There's a firefly in the grass and cards on the table. The band flows seamlessly from Every rose has it's thorn straight into Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door. Dude is dancing a whole new type of two step that I never quite get the hang of, but I like the way my feet pound the plywood dance floor and I can't stop smiling.
3 comments:
Every Rose Has It's Thorn huh...I hate that song, I like you, but I hate that song.
Sorry dude, that's just what they were playing. I can't change the truth, even for old friends.
Nor would I want that...The portly, malodorous gentleman to my left has that ringtone assigned to his wife's call--she is a needy woman if you catch my drift. And let's just say that's the least of my concerns about him.
Post a Comment