I have seen the shape of love my friends and it looks very much like this

Yes, baby's got a brand-new procrastinatin' machine. Don't get me wrong, it won't be all fun and games. There will be some serious, knock-down, drag-out academic endeavors taking place on this desktop. It's just kind of nice, after four years of computer labs and the library, to have my very own computer, where I can have my own bookmarks and settings and a cool picture on the desktop.... At last I've got my very own technological home.
And it has a remote - how cool is that!
3 comments:
welcome back, were you on sabatical or something--i've been directionless for two solid months now. you know not the consequences of your departure
it's not so much a departure as a refusal to write about what I'm eating for breakfast. Literally, I've had nothing to write about. No one cares what color of socks I'm wearing, so I won't waste anyone's time with that either. Even this stuff is mostly rubbish.
one man's trash my friend, one man's trash...
Post a Comment