Nerd love, huh? I think mine's more of a maternal nature since my 'baby' only arrived yesterday. I think we're bonding pretty well and I did get it to sleep through the night.
do you sit around with headphones on playing action games on it all night long? possibly throwing out the occassional "this is a paragon of ridiculous power"?
I'm guessing not, as I was working on a group project with another guy. It would take a pretty bold guy to be throwing lines at a girl already in deep conversation with another dude.
well bold guy could have walked by again or tried to make eye contact or something... I mean there's not much a girl can do when he disappears around the bookshelf.
It's probably better this way though, otherwise I would have been tormented by the thought that he was really only with me for my computer. And as soon as a better one comes along... well we know what would have happened then. Sorry babe, you're just not meeting my virtual needs anymore... And I'd be left broken-hearted with only an obsolete computer to keep me company. sigh.
11 comments:
oh yeah
I think my computer and your computer should...well...you know.
Is your file sharing turned on yet?
Ha!
...I'm not sure if that's your computer flirting with mine or just an honest question.
Either way, the answer is no. But it could get turned on fairly easily.
Nerd love, huh? I think mine's more of a maternal nature since my 'baby' only arrived yesterday. I think we're bonding pretty well and I did get it to sleep through the night.
Any ideas for a name? What's yours called?
do you sit around with headphones on playing action games on it all night long? possibly throwing out the occassional "this is a paragon of ridiculous power"?
as far as names go... it gets the occasional expletive, or a "fella" every now and then.
is it possible that the guy passing by was interested in more than your computer????........just wondering...
I'm guessing not, as I was working on a group project with another guy. It would take a pretty bold guy to be throwing lines at a girl already in deep conversation with another dude.
And there you go! ....a pretty bold guy.......uhmm......how interesting!
well bold guy could have walked by again or tried to make eye contact or something... I mean there's not much a girl can do when he disappears around the bookshelf.
It's probably better this way though, otherwise I would have been tormented by the thought that he was really only with me for my computer. And as soon as a better one comes along... well we know what would have happened then. Sorry babe, you're just not meeting my virtual needs anymore... And I'd be left broken-hearted with only an obsolete computer to keep me company. sigh.
Post a Comment