
This is Adam. This picture was taken on his 19th birthday, a day that will live in infamy as the day he officially became "past his prime." His look says it all. He got a text from his mom at 9:00 that night that said, "Hey, was today your birthday?" Who's mom forgets their kid's birthday?! It was quite funny, poor fella. We surprised him later with cupcakes though so I think that cheered him up a bit.
I have to give him credit for introducing me to Tim Tam Tea and rock climbing as well as the Essendon Bombers - the only footy team worth supporting in his opinion. He is notorious for hollering things down the hall that are completely out of context with the present conversation, as a result we laugh a lot when he's around. Some funny quotes from Adam:
BUSY VERY BUSY!
Amsterdam! Beautiful Women! Mr. Jones!
Hey Adriane! Hi, my name is Neo! (followed by his version of matrix moves)
I realize that these aren't as funny if you weren't there, but I thought it was worth taking a shot to share the humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment