Reason's why life is grand:
1. When I first moved in for the year, our frige was filled with wedding cake and beer.
2. The First week of school I saw the largest preying mantis ever. It was honestly almost as long as my shoe. Pretty Cool.
Areas that could use a little improvement:
1. The lawn of the house on the corner, which I have to walk by every day smells like cat feces. I mean it is bad. I didn't notice it till they mowed, but wowee. And since it's a corner lot, I've gotta deal with two whole sections of sidewalk that get progressively stinkier.
It's been several weeks since I first wrote this. The cake is gone, the beer is left and the neighbors haven't been mowing so things are still hanging basically in balance. Now if I could just find that preying mantis.
No comments:
Post a Comment