"I love a good nap. It's the only thing that gets me up in the morning."
- George Costanza
Monday, February 26, 2007
Parrish Blue
The sky a perfect
Parrish blue, with one bright star.
I should skip my class.
Picture is "Ecstasy" by Maxfield Parrish
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i wish you would write a book, i would buy two copies. seriously, i check your blog every day hoping for an inspirational nugget to get me through the perils of post-adolesence. you should be a writer
2 comments:
i wish you would write a book, i would buy two copies. seriously, i check your blog every day hoping for an inspirational nugget to get me through the perils of post-adolesence. you should be a writer
Thanks! That's very flattering. And flattery will get you everywhere!
I apologize right now for the boring times when I have nothing to post for weeks at a time.
Post a Comment